Self Service Support
- Reset your Password or retrieve your Username with Forgot Your Password?
- Upload your documents when logged in via 'Account Settings' > 'Account Verification'
- Get answers to various queries within the Help Centre
- For support on Safer Gambling
These are the recommended points of contact and we'll aim to respond to any correspondences via email within 24 hours. Please contact us from or provide your registered email address so we can resolve your complaint quickly & efficiently.
- Post to TLCBet, 22A Castle Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2EZ
Please provide the full details of your complaint along with details of your account where applicable, including Email Address, Full Name, Username, Postcode & Date of Birth.
Any complaints & disputes can be raised through the channels above, however, if you wish to escalate your complaint or dispute, please email email@example.com where TGP Europe Ltd, the regulated license holder for TLCBet, will try to uphold the highest standards in fair and safe gaming and will aim to resolve your dispute through our escalation procedure.
Alternate Dispute Resolution Provider (ADR)
Being a UK Licensed gambling operator, we offer dispute resolution by an independent third party or Alternate Dispute Resolution provider (ADR) in line with Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice (LCCP) Social Responsibility (SR) code provision 6.1.1. Should you feel that TLCBet and TGP Europe Ltd have not resolved your dispute in a timely, fair, open and transparent manner, please contact the following appointed ADR:
Independent Betting Adjudication Services (IBAS)
- Telephone number 020 7347 5883
- Further contact methods can be found at www.ibas-uk.com
TGP Europe Ltd are Socially Responsible and may contact you via a recorded phone line or from our support email address if there are any concerns over your gambling activity. Visit our Safer Gambling section for advice or check out our Play Safe Tools to help manage your gaming.